Saturday, January 30, 2010

She will be so angry in high school!

Saturday, January 30, 2010
because I posted this photo today...
She had spent more than half of the day with Matthew, Ethan, Kiran, and Nikash at Marailee's house.  While Vince, Srikanth, Matt, Leo, and I spent the afternoon moving our furniture into mom's house. I guess she played hard while we moved.  At the end of the evening, after dinner, I walked away to do something.  The Sripatis were getting ready to leave... and this is how we found Morgan -- passed out!  Marailee and I had a good laugh -- she looks so sweet and yet so silly! Marailee quickly grabbed her phone and took a photo.  I couldn't find my camera... but I eventually did!  Anyway, she was playing some game where she had that scarf thing (which mom made) in her pants as a tail.  She was wearing that green vest Karen had bought her -- as a dress of all things!  She thinks it's the best dress up outfit in the world!
Gotta love it!
Have a great weekend everyone!

blog comments powered by Disqus