Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happy October!!!!

Sunday, October 3, 2010
We found  a new park by MG's school.  The boys and I had fun swinging on these swings!

 E found this and was riding it like crazy -- don't know where his final destination was but he kept telling me he was riding a hippo and that I needed to get out of the water before the sharks came -- of course, I jumped out of the way quickly! ;)
 MD loved hanging upside down on this -- never mind me saying yelling, "stop that, you might fall backwards!"
 So he sat down and gave me a smile instead... okay, much better!
 After school we went to Jim and Clare's to check out the backyard progress:

 Jim and Clare looking on... nervously....
 But no one fell....
 They loved the new beam that was put up!

 Looked so much fun Auntie Clare had to join in!


 Ta da!!!!!!!
Hope your weekend is going well....

blog comments powered by Disqus