Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Swim lessons #3

Tuesday, September 28, 2010
These two are doing very well and having a blast!

The two boys in her group make her look very graceful when she swims!
He can't get enough of the lessons and ask EV.ERY.DAY when Monday will arrive... that is an awesome sign!  I love hearing that!


 He, however, would rather sit on the sidelines and watch... I might just have to grant him that wish next session.  Don't let the photos fool you... He cried when he went in, cried when I walked away to get the other two showered and dressed... and was sulking during the rest of the lessons while I watched from the outside.  Then I came in to take a few photos before the end of class.
  What did you do at swim lessons today, E?  "I cried. We talked about movies.  And that's it."  Gee... I paid good money for you to do that?  I must be pretty wealthy!

blog comments powered by Disqus