Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy Hollow Zoo - Morgan's class field trip

Monday, July 26, 2010
Back in May MG went on a field trip...  Not sure why I did not post this!  I just found this in the draft box!
She wrote this:
I enjoyed three things at Happy Hollow.
First, I like the Frog Hopper.  I like the way it tickled my tummy.
Next, I like Redwood Look Out.  I like climbing on the ropes.
Last, I like the meerkats.  I like the way it stood still like a statue.
I love Happy Hollow.

I could not chaperon the field trip since MD was in school.  But since we are members, I showed up to check her in.  While E and I were there, we watched her from afar.  Here she is with her group:



He wanted to go in but I didn't feel like getting jumped by the goats!  I don't like it in the feeding area.
We did some fun stuff before leaving to pick up MD from school.  The merry-go-round is his favorite!  

This was a random request!  He sat on this turtle and asked me to take a photo.  I couldn't refuse -- look at that cute smile!

blog comments powered by Disqus