Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tooth #8 - OUT!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010
For more than 2 weeks she wriggled and wriggled... see her tongue pushing it out?!
November 3, 2010

Then on Saturday night November 14, 2010, while I was reading to them she complained that she could taste blood.  So I encouraged her to wiggle more.  She's on this mission to lose her tooth a different way EACH time!  I rationed that she can't do this EVERY time... I reminded her that she has not wriggled one out by herself yet!  So, she tried harder and harder... and guess what happened?  It came out!  ALL BY HERSELF, she got it out!  It did not come out 1) while eating an apple, 2) Dr. Corcoran did not pull it out, 3) I did not pull it out with floss at Becky's house, 4) it did not fly out and then into the sink drain while I tried to pull a different one out with a piece of floss, 5) she did not hit a chair, 6) she did not swallow it while easting fish and chips in Hawaii, 7) eating corn at Clare's and there is one more way.. but I can't think of how that one came out...

So, Ta-da!  The next day, #8 is out!
You can't tell, huh?!  Well, it's out and she says she feels funny without it.  :)  Guess what E and MD are trying?  Well, MD more than E... they are wiggling their teeth too!  HAHA!!!!

blog comments powered by Disqus