Friday, April 2, 2010

Star Wars 101

Friday, April 2, 2010
So, I finally caved in and decided that I better start learning the names of the characters or I can never have a normal conversation with MD.  He was always saying, "No, Mommy, not him!"  Because I was always naming off the wrong characters!  So, Darth Maul and Darth Vader are NOT brothers?  Then why in the world do they have "Darth" at the beginning of their names?  Does that not signify some familial affiliation?!  Oh, brother!  Maybe this weekend, we can watch some episodes and get myself caught up!

On our trip to the library yesterday we picked up these 3 books!  MD is getting me caught up... and helping me learn the names.  Wish me luck!

I really enjoy looking at the photographs and I definitely love the clear details that tell me who each character is and what his or her position is in the Star Wars world.  I am getting a bit overwhelmed though....

I found this site for coloring pages that they love!

blog comments powered by Disqus