Sunday, August 29, 2010

Lisa's Tea Treasure

Sunday, August 29, 2010
After a successful cookie sale last year, the girls were finally able to enjoy an afternoon  here today.


I only have time to show you this beautiful picture of my baby girl right now... because tomorrow is her first day of school and I need to get to bed!  More photos to come...

She's holding their mascot -- DJ (Daisy Juliette)
Her meal:
My meal -- If I may be honest... I could have eaten 2 plates of this stuff!  Dainty is not for me!  Really, it was good.  But I wanted MORE!!!!
The moms.  Pardon my big fat arm in the way!  (MG took this photo) From left to right: me, Nancy (Emily, the helper's mom), Cindy (troop leader and Cassie's mom), and Melinda (co-leader, Olivia and Emma's mom, and my very good friend)
Lisa (on right) will kill me if she knew I used this photo, but it's the only one I had.  It's not very flattering with her lips like that!  But she doesn't read my blog...That's Collen in purple (Dominique's mom)
Yummy sundae dessert!

I had the brownie with vanilla gelato -- too rich (but yummy) and the gelato was freshing!  For once, I did NOT finish my dessert.  Shocking, I know!!!!
Cindy surprised the girls with their new shirts...
She is the best bargain shopper!

And there you have it! After lunch and tea we met with Vince at a nearby location and he took photos of the troop, girls, and girls with their mom.  When he finishes editing them -- ahem, in  another month or so -- I will add them here for your enjoyment!

blog comments powered by Disqus