Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter's coming??!!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010
"Quick!!!!  I'd better write a letter to the Easter Bunny!"  (MD)  "Why?" (me)  "Because I really want a light saber and I can't wait until my birthday or Christmas!"  (MD)  "Well, you can try, but I can't guarantee anything." (Me)  "Okay... because I really can'tttttt wait!"  (MD)
In case you can't read upside down -- I've translated:

"Dear Easter Bunny, I like You.  May I please have a red light saber.  Thank you.  Love, Matthew Q."
(He really wanted to get right to the point and just say: "I want a light saber!"  But I insisted he be a bit polite and say something nice to the Easter Bunny.)


Later that afternoon MG was sent home from school with a fever.  What in the world?!  She was fine in the morning!  Anyway, after some rice soup, Tylenol, and a long nap with E, she was good to go.  REALLY!  I couldn't even tell anything was wrong with her!  So we proceeded to do a few things:
Bunnies:

Decorated with "fluff" and tissue paper:
E's version:  (don't you love those long whiskers?!  And don't let your imaginations run too wild.. they are all legs, yes, just 3!)


She's just perfect, isn't she?!  :)


And these flowers were our inspiration from the art faire -- oil pastels are so much fun to play with!




blog comments powered by Disqus