Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dollar Store Spring Projects

Wednesday, March 31, 2010
I ran into the Dollar Tree yesterday to grab a few things -- and ahem... walked away with a few MORE things!  But the children had a blast!  I bought 3 stacks of foam sheets (one circle, one rectangle, and one butterfly shape) and they decorated their eggs and butterfly.  Then MG and I made a chick popping out of an egg!

He was so happy he had "unsupervised" use of the glue!  (well, I supervised but just didn't dictate as much.  Because he's getting so big and wants to do everything, so I am letting him!  Why not?!)


He's making Humpty Dumpty!  Love those skinny chicken legs!
Oh, i also bought a bag of pom poms for them to use!
Her chick is so cute!!!
Welcome Spring!!!
(MG is still not herself.  She's still complaining of headaches.  She stayed home from school again today.)

blog comments powered by Disqus