Tuesday, August 3, 2010

#6 GONE!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010
...and perfect with ketchup!

SO... guess how she lost tooth  #6?!

Let's back up to this afternoon's conversation in the car.
MG:  Oh, mom, it's really loose!
me: Want me to pull it out?  (I'm getting pretty good at that now!)
MG:  (calmly) No, I think I want a different story.
me:  Really?
MG: Yes!
me: Okay, you'd better stop wriggling it then.

That was around noon.  We'd forgotten about it the rest of the day... until 5:45PM.  We decided to eat at Coconut Fish Cafe.  They had really great reviews for their fish burgers and fish tacos.  We were just given our dinner.  Everyone was eating.  Suddenly, MG shouts, "My tooth!  It's gone!"  "Oh my gosh," I shout.  We looked in her mouth, sure enough, her tooth was gone.  We looked on her plate.  Not there.  We looked in her fish.  (She called it chicken!)  Nope, not there either!  We looked in her water.  Not there.  We looked in her fries.  Not there.  Okay... last check... in her ketchup?  Not there!  Oh man... she really did lose her tooth!  She giggled and said, "it tasted good with the ketchup!"  Haha!!!  She though it was hilarious!  I thought she would be upset about it.  Well, it sure makes for a great story!  Anyway, it must've tasted good... because we think she really did swallow it!  Even though she can't remember swallowing it!  Oh well... It'll be out soon! ;)  But don't expect any updates to confirm that!
Before bed this evening, she wrote a letter to the tooth fairy explaining that she swallowed her tooth.
I'm sure the tooth fairy has heard this story many times!  Anyway, she lost her 6th tooth in Maui... that's different!  Remember when she lost her 1st tooth in Washington?!

blog comments powered by Disqus