Saturday, August 14, 2010

Can't beat this day!

Saturday, August 14, 2010
On MD's birthday we visited Uncle Jim and Auntie Clare.  Auntie Clare made a wonderful breakfast -- which I did not take pictures of because I was starving!  Before we sat down for our breakfast however, Jim pulled out a quick surprise:


Later that afternoon we attended the Los Gatos Library carnival -- a wrap up to the Summer Reading Program, which they all participated.  I went to the car to grab our blanket while they waited for me on the lawn...  guess whom I see them standing with when I return?!  So I grabbed my camera and took a quick photo.  Andy Z was getting his guitar tuned up for the concert right on the lawn next to them.  How cool was that?!
My favorite scene of the concert:
Why?  Because Andy Z was singing his favorite Bubble Gum song that's why!
His evening ended just as sweet as it started... with more cake!  See what I mean when I say that he can be shy sometimes?  Look how cute he is!!!
Thinking about that wish....
I hope it came true!
Happy Birthday MD!!  What a great day indeed!!

blog comments powered by Disqus