Thursday, May 27, 2010

Boys vs. Girl

Thursday, May 27, 2010
Our boys are "typical" boys I guess... Why, you ask?  Rather than tell... how about I just show you?
Today, they...


A very sneaky smile!

With the help of Cassie:

And this is what MG did instead of joining her brothers...

She stripped a few branches from this tree then used the branches to attach a few more branches together to made a "door."  Then she found some flowers (the purple ones) and made a "doorbell."  She also found some tall blades of grass and made an "entrance" which she said felt like a shower.  Huh... I wonder why finding snails, putting them into piles, and crushing them did not sound fun to her?!  I guess, she's  a "typical" girl?  She wanted nothing to do with them!

So that was our afternoon...  How was yours?  I hope tomorrow's weather turns out to be bright and cheery. It was gloomy and wet here - off and on.  Although we ran errands, I just wanted to be home! However, in the afternoon I was able to convince the boys to watch a show while I napped on the couch before picking up MG from her last Mad Science class this afternoon.  The best nap ever!

blog comments powered by Disqus