Monday, May 24, 2010

While Mommy was away...

Monday, May 24, 2010
...the children and daddy played!
They took a trip to Loch Lomond in Santa Cruz and had a BLAST!  Ethan was so excited he could hardly tell me what took place because he was talking so fast!  See for yourselves!

They rented a motor boat!  They were so excited!

They headed toward an island...
and docked.
I love this "Von Trapp" family photo opp here!  hee hee...
And they are off!
Exploring is their dream when going anywhere....
And exploring they did!
They noticed that someone was here on their paddle boat....
Love the lost look here!
What a time they must have had!  What a view!
And after an hour or so, they headed back to their boat.. and it was still there!  Phew!
Back on...
Can you tell why he's so happy?!
He could not tell me enough how "the duck was behind me and I did not feed them, Mommy.  I holded my drink and I did not share!"  It was so cute to hear him talk about his trip and how much fun he had.


Daddy even packed snacks!



They had a blast and I look forward to going so they can show me what they did while I was away.


One more photo for mommy!

blog comments powered by Disqus