Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dry Hands?!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Most of you know me and have seen first hand how dry and cracked my hands are... I call them my "man hands."  Although I should be embarrassed because I bet most men have better looking and feeling hands than I do!  (Vince, for one, has better hands than I do!)  With the changing of the seasons, the wind blowing (spring is awful on my hands!), cleaning meat (I hate touching meat!), taking a shower (maybe the bar of soap I hold?), being near children (CONSTANT hand washing!), hot water (because I have this theory that hot water cleans everything?!)... etc, etc, etc.

Clare gave me this last year... it was from her friend Arlene.  I think Clare said Arlene bought it at a farmer's market.  I LOVE it!!!!  My hands have never felt better.  I use it once a day - as I am waiting at a red light on the way to school in the morning to drop MG off.  I lather it on and my hands stay pretty soft the rest of the day!  It's pretty amazing!

I will have to order my own once I use this all up -- maybe in a few more months.  So, it has lasted a whole year!  That my friend, is well worth the price!  And I saw that they have lip moisturizer too!  I could sure use that!

Natural products... why not?!  You should give it a try too!



Honey House Bee Bar - Large 2.0 oz

I should email this company and thank them!

blog comments powered by Disqus