Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My writers...

Wednesday, March 3, 2010
or trouble makers -- the titles are interchangeable!  Today, they are writers.
Can you guess his latest interest???  Oh my gosh -- EV.ERY.THING these days has been light saber this and light saber that!  (For awhile it was "light saver" hee hee)  When we visited my dear friend, Katrin and her boys, "the REAL Thomas and James", as he says, NOT the trains!, they were generous enough to hand down a few Star Wars toys to Matthew -- not knowing that this was his latest addiction!  So here he is, writing with the figures around him.


And all day today his favorite phrase was, "E for Ethan!"  With some guidance, he did this:
Then he literally switched hats and was a chef.  He made me a cup of very hot coffee since it was to help my sore throat!  :)  Very sweet, no?  So I, of course, requested some sweets to go with that cup of very hot coffee!


blog comments powered by Disqus