Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Another year...

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

But this was the best gathering of friends (and family!).

Melinda, Lisa, and Shelley convinced  joined me to get a pedicure... so we all sat together and had a fabulous time laughing REALLY loud!  It was so obvious that I had not gone for a pedicure in YEARS!  My feet were an embarressment.. but oh well, those salon ladies will never see me again!  (But Melinda is working on that.  She's hoping to change my perspective on pedicures!)  So, here they are... what do you think?

For my 36/7th birthday Melinda treated me to this... Wish you all can see the "diamonds" that were added!


After our pedicures, we headed to Astrid's house for fondue.  we picked up Matt along the way because we needed his help in selecting colors for Astrid's kitchen, living room, and family room (another posting).

From top left to bottom right -- Lisa (she crochet a beautiful scarf for me!), Shelley (Thanks for the Starbucks gift card!), Liz, and Colleen (I can't wait to use that cooler!))


From left to right -- Colleen, Astrid (striking a pose), Melinda, and Matt (what a good sport he was -- our token male)

After fondue, choosing color schemes, chatting about everything under the sun (and then some!)... Astrid turned on the Wii Fit. And we stayed fit by laughing our heads off!  My stomach hurt so much by the time I left Astrid's house at midnight that I thought I would throw up!  Never mind that my ears were ringing because we were all laughing hysterically at with each other!


Tonight... this was dessert!  YUMMY!


And the children showed off their gifts to me that they made with Uncle Leo.  They were all very proud of their creations and I was equally impressed and in love with their gift of love.




Yes, she has frosting around her mouth!  But, she still looks beautiful!  :)


Yesterday and today was a great day.

blog comments powered by Disqus