Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy 8th Birthday Cassie!

Saturday, September 25, 2010
Cassie and MG are in girl scouts together.  She had a pool party today to celebrate her 8th birthday -- which is actually today!
Her friend, Taylor, who is in high school and was the official life guard... she also has another talent.  She was a true pied piper!  She sat down during lunch and sang while playing her ukulele and the children were silent!  It was amazing!
 Here's the group!

 Cake time!
 Saying farewell and handing out towels and goggles as her party favor!  Cute idea!
Thanks for sharing the day with us Cassie.  We had fun!  I say "we" because I actually had time to sit and enjoy the afternoon with other moms.  The boys were home with Vince.  MG played with her friends... I was an adult today hanging out with friends!  hee hee... :)
(BTW, if you like MG's headband... I made it!  Here's a link to another blog I follow.  She has some great tutorials!  And her shirt is new too -- it's Tinkerbell, her new love.  E and I made that for her when he stayed home from preschool Thursday -- he is getting over a cold.)

blog comments powered by Disqus