Sunday, September 5, 2010

Today...

Sunday, September 5, 2010
Vince had a wedding so we were on our own.
No problem!
A stop at Borders kept us busy for about 2 hours!  She read 6 books!  (sorry for the yellowy photos -- these were all taken from my phone.)
He found some pretty cool toys he would like to purchase.  Then he discovered the hand puppets.
Monkey see monkey do dude...
It was hot on our way out so I thought a treat was necessary for everyone!  I had a caramel frappe and they each had one of these.  Oh my, was that delicious!  MD and E had a hard time finishing theirs.  So I made the official sacrifice.  Oh the sacrifices of a mother never ends!
Then they each became pretty goofy!  :)


We missed daddy but the soft serve and ice cold coffee was a temporary and yummy distraction.  How was your Sunday?

blog comments powered by Disqus