Thursday, September 16, 2010

Today... Last Year!

Thursday, September 16, 2010
These two were getting ready to start their day... MG was already in her first grade class.  MD was getting ready to start preschool.  My, time sure flies!  But the faces... well, they are still the same ones!  Goofy as ever!  ;)


I'm not sure why, but last night, this picture kept popping up in my head while I was getting ready for bed:

When the computer crashed I lost at least 2 year's worth of photos (yes, including MD's birth) ... some I remember and are fresh in my head.  This is one of them.  They were sitting on the grass in Jim and Clare's backyard.  I always loved those California poppies and the yellow sour flowers!  I remember MD could barely sit up and MG was trying very hard to help him.  I think I took about 30 photos that afternoon in that same spot!  (Only a few survived the crash)  I gave him that yellow flower to hold to distract him.  I looked away for a split second and when I looked back, he had that flower in his mouth.  No, I did not grab a photo of it.  I wish I had!  It's funny that the above photo of his first day in preschool matches the photo of him and MG on the grass.  Good to know his talents are always "improving!"

blog comments powered by Disqus